During the construction of a railway tunnel, seepage water was pumped through the descenders(safety tunnel access) and brought outside to be discharged into the natural environment. Beforehand, a water treatment at 90m3/h was necessary to remove suspended solids and traces of hydrocarbons.
- LF150-S : Lamellar separator used as an oil separator and decanter to remove floating and settling pollutants
- E4-CIX & E6-CIX: Electric centrifugal pumps
- BF320-SS: High flow bag filters equipped with 10μm filter media and oil absorption media
- Ancillaries: Flowmeter, hoses, valves...
- Compliance to the environmental challenge of the natural area department
- An agile solution offering high processing throughput for a small footprint
- Ease of installation & operation (On/Off)
- This economical treatment was carried out in-situ by the site operator