- The Constructor (final customer) needs to treat groundwater during construction works.
- New regulations state that spillage of water needs to be as low as possible. In order to do this, the customer needs a basic treatment facility during construction works.
- The maximum flow rate is 50 m³/h during 15 min every morning.
- The effluent is built up of muddy / sandy water.
- This customer has a small footprint.
- United Rentals will supply this customer a two part solution, buffer then treatment.
- A 35 m³ tank will act as a buffer along with an Electric Submersible Pump to transfer from tank to the treatment facility with overrun.
- The customer needed to minimize the amount of solids. The solids are very fast settling therefore a United Rentals 35 m³ tank with flow breaker, overrun and snorkel could be used.
- This solution saves money by using the customer's equipment.
- The quality of the final treatment is improved, allowing consent to discharge with no harm to the environment or nature.