- Construction of a new building first starts with foundations. These foundations are built deep into the ground. The correct layer needs to be reached first before construction can begin.
- The groundwater will need to be pumped away, allowing the ground water level to drop and the area to become dry enough for construction.
- The pumping is a continuous process until the foundation is ready and hard.
- A Diesel Pump - 4" was used to extract groundwater / rainwater from the drilled well.
- United Rentals 35 m³ Tank was part of the solution, this was used to store pumped groundwater for re-usage and act as a buffertank to control the outgoing flow towards rainwater-sewer.
- United Rentals solution allows the ground water levels to lower to the required depth.
- The solution allows control of the outgoing flow, which abides to the local regulations by storing water in the buffer tank.