This customer had a series of gas generators inside a building used as an emergency back-up the event of a black out. They reached out to United Rentals for a temporary power supply while they issued repairs on their current system.
- United Rentals delivered a customised system for emergency power that included three 300 kVA generators.
- The generators were installed to start and synchronise automatically. If the whole power supply is not required one of the generators will power down after 20 minutes.
- A range of support equipment was provided.
- United Rentals connected each generator with a diesel fuel tank, with an additional two tanks in reserve.
- The customer benefitted from an emergency power system that would activate if required.
- Due to the solution installed by United Rentals, the customer would continue to generate 600 kVA of power even if one of the generators failed.
- The system provided was easy to start with a simple push button control.