- 4 hours
- No Expiration
95.00per seat (x1)
This course is designed to provide participants with a basic level of knowledge of rigging gear inspection, proper rigging procedures, and load control using typical rigging techniques through problem solving workshops.
- Become familiarized with the terms regularly used in rigging applications and inspections.
- Understand the principles behind basic rigging theory.
- Identify different pieces of rigging hardware.
- Recognize and evaluate field damaged rigging gear samples.
- Understand and apply the guideline provided by established recognized industry standards.
- Select appropriate slings and rigging hardware based on anticipated loading and rigging method.
- Complete rigging capacity workshops to reveal working load limit of selected rigging configurations.
- Recognize common load handling hazards.
- Identify and apply blocking practices, crane hand signals, and path of travel.
- Understand the completion process of a basic lift plan.
Completion of this course results in 1.2 CEUs
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat