- 7 hours
- No Expiration
145.00per seat (x1)
This course is designed to provide participants with a basic level of knowledge of rigging gear inspection, proper rigging procedures, and load control using typical rigging techniques in the entertainment rigging industry through problem solving workshops.
- Become familiarized with the terms regularly used in rigging applications.
- Understand the principles behind basic entertainment rigging theory.
- Understand the different applications for various pieces of rigging equipment.
- Recognize and evaluate field damaged rigging gear samples.
- Understand and apply the guideline provided by established recognized industry standards.
- Select appropriate slings and rigging hardware based on anticipated loading and rigging method.
- Complete rigging capacity workshops to reveal working load limit of selected rigging configurations.
- Identify common workplace safety practices. Recognize common load hazard zones.
- Identify different types of personal protection.
- Understand and apply the guidelines for using Personal Fall Arrest System.
Course Features and Administration
Completion of this course results in 0.7 CEUs
Price per seat