Surface Preparation (44)
For smaller jobs, or jobs where shotblasting just isn’t practical, grinding is an alternative method to remove coatings and adhesives to prep older flooring prior to the administration of sealers and epoxy coatings for both industrial and commercial surface finishing.
Walk-behind floor scrubbers offers a self-propelled sweeper with an active dust control system and on-board charging system. They work well for sweeping carpeted or hard floor areas and can even be used outdoors.
Our power pressure washers range from 2,000 to 5,000 psi, have hot or cold water output, and can be stand-alone wheeled units or trailer mounted.
- For wet and dry pickup
- Heavy-duty wheels for easy transport
- Air flow up to 150 CFM
- 9.85-10' vacuum hose
- Add this concrete dust vacuum collector to your cart nowPick up dust and slurry from coring, cutting, grinding or drilling work with this concrete dust vacuum. It's versatile and robust with heavy-duty wheels for easy transport. This vacuum's airflow is u
- Accessory to breaker hammers and other demolition equipment
- Collect up to 95% of dust
- Extremely robust and durable system
- Ideal for all indoor chiseling and renovation workClean your site and protect your operators from harmful concrete dust and particulates. This dust removal system is designed for demolition breaker hammers to pick up to 95% of dust. This dust removal syst
- Add this dust removal system to your cart now
- For handling water, oil, solvent and other debris
- Wet and dry recovery with no filter change
- Single, dual or quad-head configuration
- 55-gallon ribbed steel drum
- Add this vacuum cleaner to your cart nowPick up dust and slurry from coring, cutting, grinding or drilling work with this concrete dust vacuum. It's versatile and robust with a 55-gallon waste tank. This vacuum's airflow is up to 150 cubic feet per minute