Remove muddy water, sludge, and greywater or transfer solid-laden liquids with this diesel-powered centrifugal pump. This pump is equipped with a vacuum-assisted priming system, with a maximum flow of up to 2,550 gallons per minute (GPM). It is trailer-mounted for easy transportation and easy to operate, with a run-dry mechanical seal, auto-start control, and easy monitoring of fuel level, engine load, run time, and coolant temperature. The durable construction and highly efficient pumps provide longer life and economical operation, resulting in lower fuel costs.
- Suction: 6" (15.2 cm), discharge size: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Maximum flow: 2,550 gallons per minute (9.7 M3M)
- Maximum total dynamic head: 408' (124.4 m)
- Maximum solids handling: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Uses: Ideal for pumping muddy water, greywater, sludge or sewage, or general solids-laden dewatering in construction, industrial and municipal jobsites
- Please contact United Rentals for more information