Remove muddy water, sludge and grey water or transfer solid-laden liquids with this diesel-powered centrifugal pump. This pump is equipped with a vacuum-assisted priming system, with a maximum flow of up to 710 gallons per minute (GPM). It is trailer-mounted for easy transportation and easy to operate, with run-dry mechanical seal, auto-start control and easy monitoring of fuel level, engine load, run time and coolant temperature. The durable construction and highly efficient pumps provide longer life and economical operation, resulting in lower fuel cost.
- Suction: 4" (10.2 cm), discharge size: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Maximum flow: 610 gallons per minute (2.7 M3M)
- Maximum total dynamic head: 750' (288.6 m)
- Maximum solids handling: 0.78" (2 cm)
- Uses: Ideal for pumping muddy water, grey water, sludge or sewage, or general solids-laden dewatering in construction, industrial and municipal jobsites where sound silencing is needed
- Contact United Rentals for more information