Remove muddy water, sludge, and greywater or transfer solid-laden liquids with this diesel-powered centrifugal pump. This pump is equipped with a vacuum-assisted priming system, with a maximum flow of up to 7,180 gallons per minute (GPM). This trailer-mounted pump is easy to transport and operate, with a run-dry mechanical seal, auto-start control, and easy monitoring of fuel level, engine load, run time, and coolant temperature. The durable construction and highly efficient pumps provide longer life and economical operation, resulting in lower fuel costs.
- Suction size: 10" (25.4 cm), discharge size: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Maximum flow: 7,180 gallons per minute (27.2 M3M)
- Max total dynamic head: 380' (115.8 m)
- Maximum solids handling: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Uses: Ideal for pumping muddy water, greywater, sludge or sewage, or general solids-laden dewatering on construction, industrial and municipal jobsites
- Please contact United Rentals for more information
This item is not available for online ordering.
Request more information about this Fluid Solutions product and one of our specialty representatives will contact you shortly.