Remove muddy water, sludge and grey water or transfer solid-laden liquids with this diesel-powered centrifugal pump. This pump is equipped with a vacuum-assisted priming system, with a maximum flow of up to 7,180 gallons per minute (GPM). This trailer-mounted pump is easy to transport and operate, with run-dry mechanical seal, auto-start control and easy monitoring of fuel level, engine load, run time and coolant temperature. The durable construction and highly efficient pumps provide longer life and economical operation, resulting in lower fuel cost.
- Suction size: 10" (25.4 cm), discharge size: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Maximum flow: 7,180 gallons per minute (27.2 M3M)
- Max total dynamic head: 380' (115.8 m)
- Maximum solids handling: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Uses: Ideal for pumping muddy water, grey water, sludge or sewage, or general solids-laden dewatering in construction, industrial and municipal jobsites
- Contact United Rentals for more information