Centrifugal trash pumps pass foreign material such as stones, leaves, mud, and various other solids that can clog other pumps. Should clogging occur, remove the clean-out cover easily by loosening the hand knobs, no tools required. Trash pumps pass solids half the size of the suction opening, i.e., a 3"" trash pump pass 1.5"" spherical solids. Trash pumps also pass up to 25% by volume of sand, silt, and mud. Units are self-priming; fill the casing with water, and you're ready to go. The heavy-duty tubular steel frame increases portability and component protection.
- The pump will pass 1.5" solids
- 3" suction and discharge ports
- Pumps up to 317 gallons per minute (1.2 M3M)
- Use Cases: General pumping, dewatering and removing solids and clogs
- Add this trash pump to your cart now
- Hoses are not included
- United Rentals will contact you to confirm pricing and quantity of suction and discharge hose