Centrifugal pumps are often the best choice for general pumping requirements because they move more gallons of liquid per hour compared to other types of pumps. United Rentals has selected the best centrifugal pumps designed to meet contractors’ demands for top performance, portability, rugged packing and easy maintenance. Out units are self-priming — fill the casing with water and you’re ready to go. The double-volute design ensures positive priming, minimal clogging and increased efficiency. The heavy-duty tubular steel frame increases portability and component protection. The oil alarm shuts the engine down if the oil level is insufficient for safe operation. Manufacturers include Honda, Multiquip, Wacker Neuson and other popular brand names.
- Pump capable of passing small solids
- 2" suction and discharge ports
- Pumps up to 185 gallons per minute (0.7 M3M)
- Hoses not included
- Uses: Ideal for general pumping and dewatering applications
- United Rentals will contact you to confirm pricing and quantity of suction and discharge hose