The self-propelled stump cutter is equipped with a 20 to 30 horsepower engine providing full-sized power in a compact unit. Contractors can now fit into tighter spaces for more efficient stump grinding; with duals removed the unit is only 35" (89 cm) wide. Convenience and safety features include a hydraulic ground drive system.
- Easy to use and goes where you need it
- Gas powered
- Quickly cuts farther into stumps without repositioning
- Self-propelled with a 20-30 horsepower engine
- Uses: Ideal for grinding and processing stumps for commercial landscaping or land clearing
- Add this stump grinder to your cart now