The self-propelled stump cutter is equipped with a 14 horsepower engine providing full-sized power in a compact unit. Contractors can now fit into tighter spaces for more efficient stump grinding; with duals removed the unit is only 35" (89 cm) wide. Convenience and safety features include a hydraulic ground drive system and an operator presence handle system that disengages the cutter wheel if the operator lets go of the controls. Contact your local store for available models in your area.
- Cutting depth up to 13" below ground and up to 25" above ground
- Cutting width of 40"
- Quickly cuts farther into stumps without repositioning
- Self-propelled with 14 horsepower gas engine
- Uses: Ideal for grinding and processing stumps for commercial landscaping or land clearing
- Add this stump grinder to your cart now