- 45 - 60 minutes
- No Expiration
29.00per seat (x1)
20 or more seats - 10% Off
This course provides easy to follow driving techniques to increase your safety while operating a motor vehicle in adverse winter weather conditions. This training will define defensive driving, show how to recognize accident prevention methods and describe the impact of drinking and driving, as well as identify vehicle safety measures on the job.
- Identify proper vehicle maintenance requirements.
- Recognize and respond to varying winter weather patterns and the potential hazards they may provide.
- Recognize special defensive driving tips associated with winter driving.
- Identify personal safety considerations associated with winter driving.
- Recognize appropriate actions to be taken upon encountering or being involved in a breakdown or accident.
All employers and employees
Related Regulations: No
Price per seat