This cone-bottom upright tank was designed to reduce costs while increasing efficiency and safety in mud and gel-related drilling operations. This cone-bottom tank features a ladder and top handrails with an OSHA-compliant fall arrest tie-off system, as well as a galvanized walking surface within the handrail area. The tank also has a fixed axle frame equipped with air brake hose connections and a wiring harness connection for taillights. The frame is equipped with manual landing gear and a pintle hitch connection plate at front of frame. For increased visibility, the frame is also equipped with reflectors around its perimeter.
- Storage capacity: 420 BBL (17,640 gallons)
- Overall height: 33' (base to trailer nose)
- Tank footprint: 12' by 12'
- Tongue weight: 9,000 lbs. when empty
- Uses: Ideal for storing materials in mud- and gel-related operations
- Please contact a United Rentals representative today for information
This item is not available for online ordering.
Request more information about this Fluid Solutions product and one of our specialty representatives will contact you shortly.