These 6" hydraulic pump heads have a dependable flow rate of 1,915 gallons per minute (GPM) and a solids-handling capability of 3". Pump heads feature a compact design capable of fitting through 21" openings and a variable speed hydraulic drive that provides a wide performance range. Other features include adjustable wear wiring and run-dry oil-lubricated seals, making this pump head a versatile piece of equipment.
- Variable speed hydraulic drive provides wide performance range
- Handles solids up to 3 in.
- Oil-lubricated seals make these pumps run-dry capable
- Capable of bolting directly to pipeline or used as booster pump
- Uses: Ideal for pumping semi-solids laden liquids for various dewatering applications
- Add this hydraulic pump head to your cart now