These 6" hydraulic pump heads have a dependable flow rate of 1,915 gallons per minute (GPM) and a solids-handling capability of 3". Pump heads feature a compact design capable of fitting through 21" openings and a variable speed hydraulic drive that provides a wide performance range. Other features include adjustable wear wiring and run-dry oil-lubricated seals, making this pump head a versatile piece of equipment.
- Variable speed hydraulic drive provides wide performance range
- Handles solids up to 3 in.
- Oil-lubricated seals make these pumps run-dry capable
- Capable of bolting directly to pipeline or used as booster pump
- Uses: Ideal for pumping semi-solids laden liquids for various dewatering applications
- Add this hydraulic pump head to your cart now
This item is not available for online ordering.
Request more information about this Fluid Solutions product and one of our specialty representatives will contact you shortly.