We offer 4"" hydraulic pump heads with flow rates from 750 to 1,000 gallons per minute (GPM) and 3"" to 3.5"" solids-handling capabilities. They come equipped with adjustable wear wiring, run-dry capable oil-lubricated seals, a compact design and a variable speed hydraulic drive that provides a wide performance range. This versatile pump head has various handy uses, capable of being used as a booster pump or bolting directly to pipelines.
- Variable speed hydraulic drive provides wide performance range
- Handles solids up to 3-3.5 in.
- Oil-lubricated seals make these pumps run-dry capable
- Capable of bolting directly to pipeline or used as booster pump
- Uses: Ideal for pumping semi-solids laden liquids for various dewatering applications
- Add this hydraulic pump head to your cart now