Let United Rentals assist your load bank testing control systems at a leading power factor with this capacitive load bank. Uninterruptible power supplies, computer servers and DC power supplies create leading power factors on their power distribution systems. Leading power factors are a known problem for voltage regulators on emergency diesel generators. If leading power factors are common at your facility, make sure your generator's controllers can operate at the power factor they will see when they are in service. This load bank can also be used to correct power factor at facilities with low-power factors or increase voltage on utility power systems. Let United Rentals supply equipment to support your daily work needs.
- Add capacitance to your power distribution system to test control systems at a leading power factor
- Increase voltage on utility power systems
- 2,000 kVAR capacitance at 480V
- 1,500 kVAR capacitance at 415V
- Uses: Ideal to add capacitance to your power distribution system
This item is not available for online ordering.
Request more information about this Power & HVAC product and one of our specialty representatives will contact you shortly.