These 14" to 16" chainsaws never need refueling and are excellent for many different wood-cutting applications like limbing, felling and more. These saws come equipped with many useful features: a compensating carburetor, inertia chain brake system, automatic chain oiling, ergonomic front handle, translucent fuel tank and view window. An anti-vibration system reduces operator fatigue. The rear handguard minimizes the risk of injury and provides a wide area for foot placement while starting, and the spark arrestor muffler has large baffles, which reduce the noise level. The smooth, clean design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush. Replacement chains are available.
- Helpful translucent fuel tank and view window
- Anti-vibration system reduces operator fatigue
- 14-16 in. cutting blade
- Features automatic chain oiling
- Uses: Ideal for tree felling, limbing, harvesting and other wood-cutting applications
- Add this chainsaw to your cart now