- 15 minutes
- No Expiration
25.00per seat (x1)
20 or more seats - 10% Off
According to OSHA, fit for duty means that an individual is in a physical, mental, and emotional state which enables the employee to perform the essential tasks of his or her work assignment in a manner which does NOT threaten the safety or health of oneself, co-workers, property, or the public at large.
All of us should be physically, mentally, medically, and emotionally fit to perform the duties to which we are assigned in a safe manner.
- Know what fit for duty is
- Be aware of ways you can stay fit for duty
- Understand why and how fit for duty tests are administered
- Know what happens with fit for duty medical evaluations after the test
- Be aware of your responsibilities for being fit for duty on the job
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat