- 20 minutes
- No Expiration
20.00per seat (x1)
15-29 seats - 10% Off
30 or more seats - 15% Off
This training course is conducted in Spanish
Fire at a construction site can endanger the lives of workers and others who happen to be on the site. A fire during the course of construction also can result in injuries to workers, severe structural damage; destruction of machinery, equipment or materials; and untimely delay in project completion.
Fire safety is everyone's responsibility and there are things you can do every day as an employee to prevent the threat of a fire at your jobsite.
- Understand what causes a fire
- Be aware of a fire prevention plan and it’s components
- Be prepared to handle a fire emergency on the job
- Know when and how to fight a fire
- Be able to identify different types of fire extinguishers and what they do
- Know how to use a fire extinguisher
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat