United Rentals knows the importance of welding and cable supplies on the jobsite. Supply power to your electric welder circuit with this flexible and durable 100' #2/0 welding cable extension. Also called an electrode cable, it is typically used to power resistance welding and arc welding equipment or to replace or repair damaged cable. It is resistant to heat, burns, sparks and abrasions. You can trust United Rentals with all your welder and welding accessory needs. Let United Rentals supply equipment to support your daily work demands.
- 67.4 square mm cross-section size
- Flexible and durable casing
- American wire gauge 00 or 2/0
- United Rentals will contact you to confirm requirements
- Uses: Ideal for manufacturing environments, powering resistance welding and arc welding equipment
- Add this welding cable to your cart now