These self-leveling dual grade lasers operate in a level, single grade or dual grade function, and the easy-to-control remote guides you through the functions of this laser. With a self-leveling operating range of +15% to -10%, you will find this ideal for all applications. Unlike most grade lasers, these will level themselves at grade and maintain that grade if bumped, assuring your job is accurate and precise. Additional accuracy is ensured with the temperature compensated software that controls the level of the unit over the variation in the day’s temperature. Additionally, the 5-year warranty provides years of support and dependability. The IP66 rating ensures the laser will withstand the elements and survive an accidental drop on hard surfaces. The unit has a digital readout receiver with a broad laser reception area and digital on-grade reading.
- Quick and easy setup with no manual leveling
- Grade reverse on both axes up to 330' away
- Automatic temperature and grade compensation
- Comes with digital readout receiver with a large laser reception area and digital on grade reading
- Uses: Ideal for single slope grading applications
- Add this grade laser to your cart now