These diesel-powered wellpoint is excellent for lowering groundwater levels during construction work to guarantee a cost-effective and dry constuction pit. These wellpoint dewatering pumps cost very little to maintain and often last for decades before needing replacing. Additionally, the unit is fully enclosed and sound-attenuated to ensure minimal noise disturbance.
- Suction and discharge sizes: 6" by 6" (15.2 cm by 15.2 cm)
- Constant flow of 396 gallons per minute (90 M3M)
- Sound attenuated: emits 49 dBa at 30'
- Fully enclosed
- Uses: Ideal for groundwater management and construction applications
- Please contact a United Rentals representative today for information
This item is not available for online ordering.
Request more information about this Fluid Solutions product and one of our specialty representatives will contact you shortly.