Remove muddy water, sludge and greywater, or transfer solid-laden liquids with this diesel-powered centrifugal pump. This pump is equipped with a vacuum-assisted priming system, with a maximum flow of up to 17,750 gallons per minute (GPM). It is trailer mounted for easy transportation and is very easy to operate. It has a run-dry mechanical seal, a high efficiency hardened stainless steel impeller, and easy fuel level monitoring, engine load, run time, and coolant temperature. The durably constructed and highly efficient pumps provide longer life and economical operation, resulting in lower fuel costs.
- Handles solids up to 4.5"
- Maximum flow: 17,750 gallons per minute
- Features an advanced run-dry mechanical seal
- Comes standard with a high efficiency hardened stainless steel impeller
- Uses: Ideal for pumping muddy water, greywater, sludge, or sewage, or for general solids-laden dewatering in construction, industrial and municipal jobsites
- Add this vacuum-assisted pump to your cart now