Air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps will pump virtually any liquid efficiently, solids included. This polypropylene pump can handle many different fluids with a flow rate of up to 145 gallons per minute (GPM) and a flow pressure of 100 PSI. United Rentals offers these pumps in various body materials, making them suitable for transferring anything from water to acids. Capable of running dry, these pumps are designed to handle solids efficiently. They can be dead-headed without a bypass for on-demand applications. Since they are operated by compressed air, no electrical connections are necessary. Groundable units are available, offering a variety of safety certifications such as ATEX. Every unit integrates longevity and ease of maintenance with the innovative patented air valve and diaphragm technologies.
- Maximum Flow: 145 gallons per minute
- Easily adjustable pressure and flow rates
- Long lasting diaphragm design
- Can pump virtually any liquid safely and efficiently
- Uses: Ideal for efficiently pumping various liquids and solids without routine maintenance
- Add this diaphragm pump to your cart now