This filtration system is designed for continuous aqueous phase treatment of groundwater or wastewater and can remove contaminants to nondetectable levels. Our units are plumbed for lead/lag operation with backwash capability. The influent stream may be drawn in through the system in either series or parallel flow and can operate on one vessel only while the other is in backwash mode.
- Designed for continuous aqueous phase treatment of groundwater or wastewater
- Can remove contaminants to nondetectable levels
- Skid-mounted and fully assembled for rapid delivery and setup
- ASME code vessels with stainless steel internals
- Uses: Ideal for use in construction, environmental and industrial liquid phase contaminant removal
- Please contact a United Rentals representative today for information
This item is not available for online ordering.
Request more information about this Fluid Solutions product and one of our specialty representatives will contact you shortly.