Our concrete buggies or georgia buggies can haul your concrete to pour or haul landscaping materials across your site. Our track model is designed to drive in muddy or wet conditions. This multipurpose ride-on vehicle reduces strain on your operators by allowing them to transport materials or tools where they need to be. This reliable gas concrete buggy is a low-maintenance vehicle, ideal for construction sites, golf courses, nurseries and agricultural operations.
- Transport up to 19 cubic feet of mixed concrete
- Fitted with tracks to drive over muddy or wet sites
- Hydrostatic drive available
- Uses: Ideal for hauling materials for concrete spot pouring, spread dumping, construction debris removal, landscaping and material handling and distribution
- Add this concrete buggy to your cart now