If your team is in need of a rock drill, United Rentals has the right tools for you. Our air tools are designed for a vast array of tasks. This rock drills is tough, versatile and dependable. Select this air rock drill for your rock removal needs. They are best for drilling holes for anchor bolts and small dowel hole drilling. The drill is used for general construction, utility work and plant maintenance. Their specific uses include drilling through granite, hard-faced rock, quarry drilling and drilling secondary holes for blasting. The drill offers continuous hole cleaning at all speeds, making operator use more convenient. Options include APT rock drills such as models 137 and 155. You can count on United Rentals to support your job efforts with high-quality tool solutions.
- For light overhead and horizontal chipping
- Converts to chisel only
- Latch-type retainer, swivel hose connector
- Durably constructed for heavy-duty jobs
- Uses: Ideal for drilling holes for anchor bolts and small dowel hole drilling; drilling through granite, hard-faced rock, quarry drilling; drilling secondary holes for blasting
- Add this rock drill to your cart now