- 45 minutes
- No Expiration
25.00per seat (x1)
15-29 seats - 10% Off
30 or more seats - 15% Off
This training course is conducted in Spanish
This training session focuses on welding, its associated hazards, and ways to effectively protect yourself while welding.
Understanding all of the hazards that come along with the welding process and knowing how to protect yourself from them is crucial to the job. The content covered in this training session will provide you with a general knowledge of welding and discuss safe work practices that will protect you from related injuries.
- Understand the importance of maintaining proper welding safety on the job site
- Identify different types of welding and understand the dangers associated with each
- Recognize a variety of potential welding hazards on the job site
- Know how to prevent welding injuries from happening to yourself and others
- Properly use and inspect various types of personal protective equipment
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat