- 30 minutes
- No Expiration
20.00per seat (x1)
15-29 seats - 10% Off
30 or more seats - 15% Off
Millions of workers are required to wear respirators in various workplaces throughout the United States. Respirators protect workers against a long list of health hazards than cause cancer, lung impairment, diseases, or even death.
With proper protection and awareness, most respiratory-related injuries or illnesses can be prevented. Workers who are adequately informed will be able to better protect themselves from these injuries when working near respiratory health hazards.
- Identify a wide variety of respiratory hazards and how they can affect your health.
- Recognize ways to prevent exposure to respiratory health hazards.
- Know the purpose and usefulness of a respirator.
- Effectively use a respirator - including fit testing, inspection, seal checks, and maintenance & storage requirements.
- Know what type of respirator to wear in a given situation.
- Follow your job-specific Respiratory Protection Program and react accordingly in an emergency.
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat