- 15 minutes
- No Expiration
16.00per seat (x1)
15-29 seats - 10% Off
30 or more seats - 15% Off
In every division of work within the construction industry, whether it be residential, commercial, or industrial, you can always find different ways to use power tools. When using power tools on the job site, it is easy to get distracted and forget that the tools you are using can pose a serious health risk to yourself or others.
The content covered is this module will provide you with the general knowledge to identify the potential hazards and correct safety methods for using various types of power tools.
- Understand the importance of power tools
- Identify the different types of power tools
- Know the risks and hazards associated with power tools
- Choose the correct personal protective equipment when using power tools
- Properly use safety guards on power tools
- Follow best practices for using power tools
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat