- 30 minutes
- No Expiration
20.00per seat (x1)
15-29 seats - 10% Off
30 or more seats - 15% Off
Lead is an ingredient in thousands of products widely used throughout industry, including lead-based paints, lead solder, electrical fittings and conduits, tank linings, plumbing fixtures, and many metal alloys. Although many uses of lead have been banned, lead-based paints continue to be used on bridges, railways, ships, and other steel structures because of its rust and corrosion-inhibiting properties.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has developed regulations designed to protect workers involved in construction activities from the hazards of lead exposure.
- How lead affects your health
- What your employer must do to make your workplace healthy and safe
- How to protect yourself against lead hazards
- How to work with lead safely
- Why good cleanup is important and how to do it
- And how to leave the lead behind at the end of the job
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat