- 25 minutes
- no expiration
35.00per seat (x1)
This training course is conducted in Spanish.
This course entitled “Hazard Communication Awareness” is introductory in nature and is designed to inform the student of the basic elements of OSHA’s Hazard Communication (often referred to as HazCom) Standard as found in 29 CFR 1910.1200. This course also is intended to familiarize the student with the basics of the recent revisions to OSHA’s Hazard Communication standard including the 2012 revisions incorporating the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals.
This online training is applicable to employers and employees in nearly all places of employment, including General Industry, Construction, Manufacturing, Service and Transportation Services.
- Intro to Hazard Communication
- Background and Definitions
- Incorporation of GHS
- Hazardous Chemicals and Classification Basics
- Hazard Communication Responsibilities
- Manufacturers, Distributors, Suppliers, Importers
- Importance of Hazardous Chemical Inventory
- Hazard Communication Written Program
- Material Safety Data Sheets and Safety Data Sheets
- Information and Training
- Hazard Communication Checklist
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat