- 15 minutes
- No Expiration
25.00per seat (x1)
20 or more seats - 10% Off
The use and availability of fire-resistant clothing has become much more common due to the continued development and updating of industry safety regulations and voluntary performance standards.
Many sites contain a variety of electrical work hazards, creating the need for more fire-resistant clothing. Make sure that you review the latest OSHA and NFPA regulations and standards to ensure that you are using the right garments correctly and for the right hazards.
- Understand fire resistant clothing is
- Know what hazards fire resistant clothing protects you from
- Be aware of the fire-resistant clothing standards
- Be able to describe different types of fire-resistant clothing
- And know how and when to repair or replace your fire-resistant clothing
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat