- 25 minutes
- No Expiration
20.00per seat (x1)
15-29 seats - 10% Off
30 or more seats - 15% Off
Feeling tired or drowsy after a long day of work is something that many consider to be normal. But being fatigued at work is a lot more than simply feeling tired. Fatigue is a potentially dangerous workplace hazard that can lead to serious injuries for either yourself or your coworkers.
In this training course we will talk about worker fatigue and the impact that it can have on the health and productivity of employees. We will also discuss measures employers and individuals can take to prevent worker fatigue and fatigue-related injuries by providing or participating in education, training, and fatigue management programs.
- Explain what fatigue is and how it effects our bodies
- List several potential causes of fatigue
- Recognize the danger and adverse effects of workers who are fatigued
- Know what your employer can do in order to protect workers from fatigue
- Understand the steps you can take while at work and at home to minimize your own risk of fatigue
- Follow your job-specific Fatigue Management Plan in order reduce your risk of fatigue at work
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat