- 30 minutes
- No Expiration
25.00per seat (x1)
15-29 seats - 10% Off
30 or more seats - 15% Off
When an emergency strikes, every second counts. There is no time to start thinking about what has to be done, where, or by whom. From getting medical attention to a severely injured worker to getting all employees out of a burning building, seconds spell the difference between life and death. Having an established emergency response plan can save property, equipment, and most importantly employees.
The main objective of this training is to teach you how an emergency action plan can help workers identify, evaluate, and respond to emergencies in the workplace. By the time the session is over, you will:
- Know what an emergency action plan is.
- Understand emergency evacuation procedures.
- Be aware of rescue and medical responsibilities.
- Know ways to report fires and other emergencies.
- Be aware your responsibilities when an emergency strikes.
Price per seat