- 45 minutes
- No Expiration
25.00per seat (x1)
15-29 seats - 10% Off
30 or more seats - 15% Off
In this training course we will talk about some of the workplace hazards brought on by exposure to asbestos, as well as the harmful health effects that asbestos exposure can cause. We will also discuss ways to recognize asbestos and limit your exposure to the material.
With proper knowledge and awareness, most asbestos-related illnesses can be prevented. Workers who are adequately informed will be able to better protect themselves from these illnesses when working near the material.
- Explain what asbestos is; including when, where, and how it is used
- Identify the different types of asbestos
- Recognize when and how asbestos can become a hazard to your health
- Know the adverse health effects caused by asbestos
- Avoid exposure to asbestos and protect yourself when exposure is unavoidable
- Follow your job-specific asbestos management plan in order to clean, decontaminate, and dispose of asbestos
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat