- 4 hours
- 3 years
per seat (x1)
5-14 seats - 10% Off
15 or more seats - 15% Off
Students must demonstrate the same level of understanding as in their initial full day Ontario Working at Heights fall protection training. The delivery pace of recertification program is adjusted to scale to the current knowledge of the participants attending, as parts of the content will already be, partially or mostly, understood. Students must produce a valid Ontario Ministry of Labour Working-at-Heights certificate to be eligible to attend a re-certification course.
- Comprehend fall protection fundamentals and Ontario Ministry of Labour regulations;
- Understand various fall protection systems;
- Understand methods of eliminating the fall hazard;
- Identify the components of personal travel restraint & fall arrest systems;
- Understand equipment limitations, care and inspection;
- Understand the methods of proper planning when controlling fall hazards.;
- Understand the need for rescue planning.
- Fall Protection concepts that are applicable to industrial / commercial and construction work locations.
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate for each piece of equipment and a wallet card.
Please Note: This course is valid in Ontario under the Ministry of Labour Working at Heights regulations
- Alberta Regulations
- All Provinces - Select Province
- British Columbia Regulations
- Canadian Labour Code
- Manitoba Regulations
- New Brunswick Regulations
- Nova Scotia Regulations
- Ontario Working at Heights
- Prince Edward Island Regulations
- Quebec Regulations
- Saskatchewan Regulations
- Classroom - Half Day
Price per seat