- 8 hours
- 3 years
per seat (x1)
5-14 seats - 10% Off
15 or more seats - 15% Off
Fall Protection training provides a classroom presentation, hands-on practice and a written test and is intended for workers who are required to review and modify their fall protection solutions on a routine basis. Typical at-height duties may include working on a roof, from a ladder, in an aerial lift, or on other structures.
- Comprehend fall protection fundamentals and New Brunswick regulations.
- Understand various fall protection systems.
- Understand methods of eliminating the fall hazard.
- Identify the components of personal travel restraint & fall arrest systems.
- Understand equipment limitations, care and inspection.
- Understand the methods of proper planning when controlling fall hazards.
- Understand the need for rescue planning.
- Fall Protection concepts that are applicable to industrial / commercial and construction work locations.
Please Note: This course is valid in New Brunswick
- Classroom - Half Day
Price per seat