- 4 hours
- 2 years
125.00per seat (x1)
5-14 seats - 10% Off
15 or more seats - 15% Off
This course is meant to address basic fall protection systems. It is intended for workers who may be exposed daily to the hazard of working at heights, but the situation is always the same and requires the same basic fall protection, such as aerial work platform or bucket truck operators.
- Comprehend fall protection fundamentals and Provincial / Fed OSHA regulations
- Understand basic fall protection systems
- Understand methods of eliminating the fall hazard
- Identify the components of personal travel restraint & fall arrest systems
- Understand equipment limitations, care and inspection
- Understand the methods of proper planning when controlling fall hazards
- Understand the need for rescue planning
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate for each piece of equipment and a wallet card.
Price per seat