This auger drive system for your skid steer is excellent for digging up rocks, soils and more. This auger system has high torque and a reversible, heavy-duty drive with various bit diameters that make this tool perfect for fencing or hole-boring jobs. It has plumb line accuracy to complete tasks quickly and efficiently and can fit bits that dig between 6" and 42" in diameter. Trust United Rentals with your digging and earthmoving equipment needs.
- High-torque and heavy-duty applications
- Hangs plumb on uneven terrain
- Easy installation
- Auger bit not included, United Rentals will contact you to confirm auger size, extensions and correct hydraulic couplers
- Uses: Ideal for drilling 6" to 42" diameter holes for construction or utiliity work
- Add this auger attachment to your cart now