United Rentals stocks dry ice blasting equipment for rent that is engineered for a full range of blasting performance, from gentle cleaning to aggressive blasting. The machine is effective in many applications including disaster remediation, historical restoration, power generation, manufacturing and more. Using the ice blaster removes moisture from the air and allows operators to blast in virtually all temperatures and humidity levels. Our ice blaster rentals have a blast pressure from 20 to 250 PSI, air consumption from 50 to 165 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a dry ice capacity of 40 lbs.
- Nonabrasive – will not damage surfaces
- Nonconductive – safe to use on electrically charged equipment
- Nontoxic and safe for operators
- No secondary waste – save time and money on masking and cleanup costs
- Uses: Ideal for cleaning and surface preparation in disaster remediation, historical restoration, power generation, manufacturing and more
- Add this dry ice blaster to your cart now