Ladders are vertical or inclined set of rungs or steps and are typically an important tool for any projects. United Rentals offer a wide range of heights and styles including straight ladders which lean up against a solid surface for support, step ladders and even combinations. From step ladders to 50’ ladder extensions, we‘ve got you covered.
- When should an aerial lift be used instead of a ladder?
- Advantages of aerial lifts in comparison to ladders include safety and increased mobility for an array of indoor and outdoor jobs where a ladder is limited in functionality.
- How do I secure a ladder?
- The hooks of a ladder reaching over 8 feet in height need to be firmly fastened to a supporting structure.
- Where can I rent a ladder?
- United Rentals offers ladder rentals for a number of jobs where aerial work platforms may not be suitable. From electric work to masonry, United Rentals can provide a solution for a number of applications where a ladder is the right piece of equipment for the job.