- 45 minutes
- No Expiration
12.00per seat (x1)
This mandatory online course outlines the requirements for all Third Party Haulers contracted to haul for United Rentals.
- Key information needed for safe loading/unloading of equipment at the local United Rentals branch as well as customer jobsites.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Customer specific site requirements
- Preparation and condition of the vehicle being operated
- Safe operation of equipment
- Requirements for safely transporting United Rentals equipment on the highway to meet with all FMCSA regulations.
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate.
Price per seat