- 4 hours
- No Expiration
95.00per seat (x1)
11-25 seats - 5% Off
26-50 seats - 10% Off
51 or more seats - 15% Off
The Introduction to Rigging course covers identification, inspection, and basic theories for rigging in multiple industries illustrated with video, interactive media, and images.
- Familiarize with the terms regularly used in rigging applications and inspections
- Identify different pieces of rigging hardware
- Understand the different applications for various pieces of rigging equipment
- Identify different sling types and proper use conditions
- Identify different types of rigging hardware and their applications
- Identify the best sling type for work by industry
- Understand working load limit (WLL) for different types of sling
- Identify hitch drawings by their correct name
- Understand the relationship between hitch types and WLL
Course Features and Administration
- Completion of this course will result in 0.4 CEUs.
- This course can aid those trying to obtain national signal person certification
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat