- 25 minutes
- No Expiration
20.00per seat (x1)
15-29 seats - 10% Off
30 or more seats - 15% Off
Falls cause more deaths in construction than any other hazard. Prevent falls by planning to get the job done safely, providing the right fall protection equipment, and training all workers to use the equipment safely. This training session provides important information on fall protection at construction sites. Anyone who is exposed to potential fall hazards must be trained to identify these hazards and how to effectively use fall protection.
- Recognize fall hazards and identify when fall protection is needed
- Use basic fall protection systems
- Prevent objects from falling
- Inspect personal fall arrest systems
- Rescue yourself and others from falls
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate and wallet card.
Price per seat