- 45 minutes
- no expiration
32.95per seat (x1)
25-99 seats - 25% Off
100 or more seats - 30% Off
This training provides an online presentation that outlines the requirements of the North American Cargo Securement Standard. The training focuses on key information needed for safe securement of cargo being transported on the highway. Throughout this training, you will learn what is required to properly load and secure different commodities from placement to the types of cargo securement devices required for each load. The training is broken down into three modules.
- The Standard and Basic Physics Principles
- The Cargo Securement Requirements
- The Specific Requirements for Light and Heavy Equipment
Upon completion of this training program, you will be knowledgeable in:
- Interpretation and application of the North American Cargo Securement Standard
- Being able to safely load and secure specific types of commodities such as vehicles and equipment
- Inspecting a secured load to ensure it is compliant with the North American Cargo Securement Standard.
Students are required to score 80% or greater on the Final Assessment to receive a course completion. Final assessment questions are fully randomized so students never have the same exact questions.
This training covers provincial (Canada) and Federal (US) regulations. Local regulations may be more or less stringent.
Price per seat