- 8 hours + practical evaluation
- 2 years
185.00per seat (x1)
5-14 seats - 10% Off
15 or more seats - 15% Off
This training provides a virtual classroom presentation, hands-on practice and a written test and is intended for workers who are required to review and modify their fall protection solutions on a routine basis. Typical at-height duties may include working on a roof, from a ladder, in an aerial lift, or on other structures.
- Comprehend fall protection fundamentals and Provincial / Fed OSHA regulations
- Understand various fall protection systems
- Understand methods of eliminating the fall hazard
- Identify the components of personal travel restraint & fall arrest systems
- Understand equipment limitations, care and inspection
- Understand the methods of proper planning when controlling fall hazards
- Understand the need for rescue planning
- Fall Protection concepts that are applicable to all industrial / commercial work locations.
This training program focuses on the needs of the “end user”, and upon successful completion, will provide an updated operator's certificate for each piece of equipment and a wallet card.
Price per seat
- Virtual Classroom